| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cherry Farm Hospital in November is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:20 long and the longest day is 15:25 long with an average length of 14:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Cherry Farm Hospital November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cherry Farm Hospital, New Zealand
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cherry Farm Hospital:
- Glendale, New Zealand - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) NNW
- Middlemarch, Garthmyl, New Zealand - 40.5 kms (25.2 miles) WNW
- Deep Stream, New Zealand - 50.8 kms (31.6 miles) W
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 30.6 kms (19 miles) WSW
- Lee Flat, New Zealand - 49.5 kms (30.8 miles) WSW
- Ross Creek, New Zealand - 24 kms (14.9 miles) SSW
- Sullivan Dam, New Zealand - 23.6 kms (14.6 miles) SSW
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 27.1 kms (16.9 miles) SW
- Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) WSW
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 41.7 kms (25.9 miles) SW
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 28.9 kms (17.9 miles) SSW
- Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SW
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 32.8 kms (20.4 miles) SSW
- Burnside, New Zealand - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) SSW
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) SSW
- Berwick Forest, New Zealand - 57.7 kms (35.9 miles) SW